- Long life over 50,000 hours
- Low power consumption
- Easy installation
- Packing includes: 2 pieces of tail lights
- Voltage: 12V, 24V
- Lighting source: 8 piece of LED chips
- Lighting Color: Amber and red
- Waterproof: yes, IP65
- Cable Length: Approx.20cm/7.9″
- Operation Temperature: -40-85 Celsius
- Size: 12×9.5×2.3cm/4.7×3.7×1″ (LxWxH)
- Net weight: 0.23kg
Red wire for red light high beam, blue wire for red light low beam, yellow wire for amber light, black wire negative.
Fit for most truck, UTE, trailers, caravans, campers, buses, vans etc.
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the car bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause bloating.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.